Jet Card Membership
When purchasing a Jet Card with Alliance Aviation, think of yourself as an aircraft owner. A Jet Card Membership is the closest alternative to aircraft ownership, with active hours on account schedule as many aircraft and flights as you would like.
With our 100% Refundable – Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on our Jet Card Membership, we provide a no risk solution.
Jet Card MembershipDebit away the hours as you fly.
Fly Alliance specifically designed our Jet Cards with our customers in mind. Our members will be working together with our Aviation Consultants and Flight Support department to provide a “best in class” experience from start to finish.
- Guaranteed Availability in 8 Hours’ Notice
- Fixed Point-to-Point Pricing
- No Repositioning Costs, No Fuel Surcharge
- Complimentary Member Catering
- Complimentary Member Ground Transportation*
- Complimentary Upgrades*
- An array of VIP Membership Benefits with our affiliated partners
- 100% Refundable – Money back satisfaction guarantee
- Monthly Membership Statement
- No Black-Out Dates
- Round Trip Pricing – Up to 10%*
- Flexibility to interchange between categories
Additionally, we would like to confirm that our Jet Card permits travel throughout the Caribbean, Mexico, into Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii. We suggest you set up a call with one of our Directors today to review how we can specifically generate a membership around your needs.
- $4,995.00/hr. – Light Jet
- $6,250.00/hr. – Medium Jet
- $7,795.00/hr. – Super Medium
- $8,895.00/hr. – Heavy Jet (10 Seats)
- $10,895.00/hr. – Heavy Jet (14 Seats)
Primary Aircraft include:
- Hawker 400XP
- Hawker 800XP/Learjet 60/Citation XLS+
- Citation X, Challenger 300, Falcon 50EX
- Falcon 2000, Gulfstream IVSP/450 and Challenger 605