The Alliance Advantage
- Guaranteed Availability in 8 Hours Notice
- Point-to-Point Pricing
- Complimentary Member Catering
- Complimentary Member Ground Transportation
- Service Area Includes Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii
- An Array of VIP Benefits from out Affiliates and Partners
- 100% Refundable – Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- 10% Round Trip Discounts
At Alliance Aviation we say NO!
- No Fuel Surcharges
- No Repositioning Fees
- No Handling or Parking Fees
- No Black Out Dates
- No Membership Fee
- No Category Interchange Fee
- No Expiration
The Right Membership Level for You.
Alliance Aviation is excited to provide its members with five different membership levels. Membership levels are based on aircraft size and category, our members are permitted and encouraged to interchange between the different sizes dependent upon your flight requirements. We look forward to serving and welcoming you to our membership community.
Standard Amenities Include:
- Fully Enclosed Lavatory
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Cabin Attendants, in Heavy Jets
- Telephone Service
Jet Card Membership Levels
* The below prices do not include FET( Federal Excise Tax = 7.5%)
|Category||Primary Aircraft||Hourly Rate||Purchase Price (25 Hours)|
|Light Jet||Hawker 400XP, Phenom 300||$4,995.00/hr.||$124,875.00|
|Medium Jet||Hawker 800XP, Learjet 60XR||$6,250.00/hr.||$156,250.00|
|Super Medium Jet||Citation X, Challenger 300/350||$7,795.00/hr.||$194,875.00|
|Heavy Jet (10 Seats)||Falcon 2000||$8,895.00/hr.||$222,375.00|
|Heavy Jet (14 Seats)||Gulfstream IVSP/450, Challenger 604/605||$10,895.00/hr.||$272.375.00|
Members interested in 50+ Hour Jet Cards will receive discounted hourly rates!